Los Angeles News
Huntington Park city attorney steps down
HUNTINGTON PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- The city of Huntington Park and its city attorney, Francisco Leal, agreed to part ways Wednesday.
The city of Huntington Park and its city attorney, Francisco Leal, agreed to part ways Wednesday.
The news comes a day after the entire city council was served with recall papers. They're accused of financial mismanagement and lack of leadership.
Many residents complained that Leal's firm billed the city close to $40,000 a month.
Leal said he didn't consider that a lot of money when compared to other cities.
los angeles news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)