Los Angeles News
Huntington Park city attorney steps down
HUNTINGTON PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- The city of Huntington Park and its city attorney, Francisco Leal, agreed to part ways Wednesday.
The city of Huntington Park and its city attorney, Francisco Leal, agreed to part ways Wednesday.
The news comes a day after the entire city council was served with recall papers. They're accused of financial mismanagement and lack of leadership.
Many residents complained that Leal's firm billed the city close to $40,000 a month.
Leal said he didn't consider that a lot of money when compared to other cities.
los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 23 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
14 min ago