Los Angeles News
Koreatown auto body shop workers inside building during attempted robbery
KOREATOWN, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is under way after an attempted robbery in Koreatown on Thursday night.
The incident happened at the Grand Prix Auto Body shop on the 3100 block of West Pico Boulevard.
Police responded to the business at about 8 p.m. after reports that it was in the process of being robbed.
Several employees were inside, so the SWAT team was called to the scene. But the suspects took off before authorities arrived.
It was not immediately known if they stole anything. None of the employees were hurt.
Anyone with information was asked to call Los Angeles police at (877) LAPD-24-7.
koreatown, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 43 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 6 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 24 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest 47 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video