Los Angeles News
Koreatown auto body shop workers inside building during attempted robbery
KOREATOWN, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is under way after an attempted robbery in Koreatown on Thursday night.
The incident happened at the Grand Prix Auto Body shop on the 3100 block of West Pico Boulevard.
Police responded to the business at about 8 p.m. after reports that it was in the process of being robbed.
Several employees were inside, so the SWAT team was called to the scene. But the suspects took off before authorities arrived.
It was not immediately known if they stole anything. None of the employees were hurt.
Anyone with information was asked to call Los Angeles police at (877) LAPD-24-7.
koreatown, los angeles news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke