Los Angeles News
Blue Line passenger stabbed in Long Beach; suspect sought
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The manhunt continues for the suspect who stabbed a passenger aboard a Blue Line train in Long Beach.
It happened just after 11 p.m. Sunday as the northbound train was at the Pacific Coast Highway station. The incident started with some sort of altercation between the suspect and the victim. The suspect escaped on a bicycle.
The victim has had surgery and is expected to survive.
Anyone with information should call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Metrolink bureau at (323) 563-5000.
metrolink, stabbing, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 43 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 5 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis