Los Angeles News
Lakewood police cars collide; no injuries
LAKEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two police patrol cars sustained significant damage when they collided early Monday in Lakewood, officials said.
The crash happened at the intersection of Bellflower and Del Amo boulevards around midnight.
Two deputies, in separate squad cars, were responding to a 911 call about a man slashing tires and threatening people with a knife on Briercrest Avenue. When one of deputies stopped to figure out which way to turn, the other deputy rear-ended the cruiser.
Neither of the deputies was injured during the collision, but both cars were damaged.
car crash, accident, los angeles news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline 46 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians