Los Angeles News
Lakewood police cars collide; no injuries
LAKEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two police patrol cars sustained significant damage when they collided early Monday in Lakewood, officials said.
The crash happened at the intersection of Bellflower and Del Amo boulevards around midnight.
Two deputies, in separate squad cars, were responding to a 911 call about a man slashing tires and threatening people with a knife on Briercrest Avenue. When one of deputies stopped to figure out which way to turn, the other deputy rear-ended the cruiser.
Neither of the deputies was injured during the collision, but both cars were damaged.
car crash, accident, los angeles news
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot may exceed $400 million
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered 22 min ago
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son