Los Angeles News
ATF agents arrest man on parole violation in Long Beach; no link to firebomb attack
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Long Beach Police officers and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agents swarmed an apartment complex in Long Beach Tuesday and arrested a man for a probation violation.
Officers made an arrest just before 9 p.m. on the 7800 block of East Spring Street and took a man in for questioning for what they say is a probation violation.
Despite the presence of ATF agents, investigators did not confirm that the arrest is linked to the firebomb attack where a person set a man on fire outside a Long Beach grocery store Friday.
Surveillance video shows a man throwing a Molotov cocktail, setting the victim on fire.
arrest, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months