Los Angeles News
Los Angeles City Councilman Jose Huizar involved in Boyle Heights accident
BOYLE HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles Councilman Jose Huizar was involved in a car accident Thursday near his Boyle Heights home, police said.
The accident occurred at 1st Street and Boyle Avenue at 6:45 p.m. Huizar's spokesperson said the crash involved three vehicles.
The spokesman also said Huizar took a breathalyzer test at the scene and passed with a zero.
One person was treated at the scene for minor injuries.
accident, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 21 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 4 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Covered California enrolls nearly 1.4M people
59 min ago