Los Angeles News
Los Angeles City Councilman Jose Huizar involved in Boyle Heights accident
BOYLE HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles Councilman Jose Huizar was involved in a car accident Thursday near his Boyle Heights home, police said.
The accident occurred at 1st Street and Boyle Avenue at 6:45 p.m. Huizar's spokesperson said the crash involved three vehicles.
The spokesman also said Huizar took a breathalyzer test at the scene and passed with a zero.
One person was treated at the scene for minor injuries.
accident, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video