Los Angeles News
Koreatown chase suspect flips car, arrested
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A reckless driving suspect was taken into custody after leading police on a brief chase in Koreatown.
The driver flipped his car after crashing into several parked cars around 10:15 p.m. Friday.
Police say they initially spotted the suspect driving recklessly in the area of Seventh Street and New Hampshire Avenue.
The man, whose name was not released, sustained minor injuries and was arrested on suspicion of felony evading.
koreatown, car chase, car crash, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate