Los Angeles News
Koreatown chase suspect flips car, arrested
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A reckless driving suspect was taken into custody after leading police on a brief chase in Koreatown.
The driver flipped his car after crashing into several parked cars around 10:15 p.m. Friday.
Police say they initially spotted the suspect driving recklessly in the area of Seventh Street and New Hampshire Avenue.
The man, whose name was not released, sustained minor injuries and was arrested on suspicion of felony evading.
koreatown, car chase, car crash, los angeles news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting 16 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
5 min ago