Los Angeles News
Montebello restraining order suspect arrested after crashing car
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver wanted by police in Montebello was arrested overnight after he crashed into an SUV in Pico Rivera.
Police say the driver was wanted for a restraining order violation. They were on their way to his house to arrest him just after midnight when the accident happened at Washington and Paramount boulevards.
An 83-year-old woman in the SUV was taken to the hospital, along with the suspect.
Police say the suspect may have known police were looking for him.
The conditions of the woman and suspect were not immediately known.
car crash, arrest, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 21 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour