Los Angeles News
Montebello restraining order suspect arrested after crashing car
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver wanted by police in Montebello was arrested overnight after he crashed into an SUV in Pico Rivera.
Police say the driver was wanted for a restraining order violation. They were on their way to his house to arrest him just after midnight when the accident happened at Washington and Paramount boulevards.
An 83-year-old woman in the SUV was taken to the hospital, along with the suspect.
Police say the suspect may have known police were looking for him.
The conditions of the woman and suspect were not immediately known.
car crash, arrest, los angeles news
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- Prize-winning bulldogs stolen from IE home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Consumer Reports tests summertime sunscreens
- Katherine Jackson cries, leaves courtroom
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'