Los Angeles News
Montebello restraining order suspect arrested after crashing car
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver wanted by police in Montebello was arrested overnight after he crashed into an SUV in Pico Rivera.
Police say the driver was wanted for a restraining order violation. They were on their way to his house to arrest him just after midnight when the accident happened at Washington and Paramount boulevards.
An 83-year-old woman in the SUV was taken to the hospital, along with the suspect.
Police say the suspect may have known police were looking for him.
The conditions of the woman and suspect were not immediately known.
car crash, arrest, los angeles news
- Covina shooting: Adult, 4-year-old girl hurt
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl 34 min ago
- Banksy's 'Flower Girl' auctioned off at $209K
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)