Los Angeles News
Man deliberately run over by car, killed outside a party in Lynwood; suspect at large
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect who ran over and killed a man after a party in Lynwood Sunday.
The victim was struck in the 11100 block of Linden Street at 3:53 a.m.
According to sheriff's deputies, the victim and the suspect were involved in a verbal argument at a party near the location of the crime.
After deliberately striking the victim, the suspect and another unidentified person fled the scene in a compact vehicle. They were last seen driving northbound on Linden Street.
The victim was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries shortly afterward. The man's identity was not released pending notification of next of kin.
Authorities describe the suspects as Hispanic males.
The investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information about the homicide is urged to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
los angeles county sheriff's department, hit and run, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)