Los Angeles News
Man deliberately run over by car, killed outside a party in Lynwood; suspect at large
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect who ran over and killed a man after a party in Lynwood Sunday.
The victim was struck in the 11100 block of Linden Street at 3:53 a.m.
According to sheriff's deputies, the victim and the suspect were involved in a verbal argument at a party near the location of the crime.
After deliberately striking the victim, the suspect and another unidentified person fled the scene in a compact vehicle. They were last seen driving northbound on Linden Street.
The victim was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries shortly afterward. The man's identity was not released pending notification of next of kin.
Authorities describe the suspects as Hispanic males.
The investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information about the homicide is urged to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
los angeles county sheriff's department, hit and run, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline 5 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians