Los Angeles News
23-year-old driver arrested for Lynwood murder
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A 23-year-old driver is facing murder charges for allegedly hitting and killing a man in Lynwood after an argument at a party.
Anthony Hernandez was booked into the Century Sheriff's Station for the death of Ivan Torres, 25, of Inglewood.
Authorities believe Hernandez and Torres had an argument at a party on the 11100 block of Linden Street early Sunday morning. Hernandez allegedly got into his car and deliberately struck Torres.
Torres was rushed to a local hospital, where he was declared dead.
Hernandez is being held without bail. Anyone with information is urged to call the Sheriff's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
los angeles county sheriff's department, hit and run, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors