Los Angeles News
Hollywood Halloween shooting: 3 hospitalized, 1 seriously injured
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were shot during Halloween festivities in Hollywood Wednesday night.
The LAPD responded to the shooting just after 10 p.m. near the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue. A 17-year-old boy received serious injuries, while a 14-year-old boy was shot in the foot and a 25-year-old man was also shot. All three were taken to local hospitals.
Three people were taken away in handcuffs, although their level of involvement in the shooting was unknown.
The scene created a lot of chaos on the streets of Hollywood, where throngs of people were out celebrating Halloween. Police presence in the area was heavy following the shooting in an attempt to disburse crowds.
The cause of the shooting was under investigation.
shooting, hollywood, holiday, lapd, los angeles news, amy powell
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 57 min ago
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 44 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 49 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors