Los Angeles News
SUV plows into Chatsworth condo; no injuries
CHATSWORTH, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An SUV plowed through a condo in Chatsworth Saturday, but fortunately no one was injured.
The incident happened at about 2:20 a.m. in the 20655 block of Devonshire Street.
Officials say the driver lost control, jumped a curb, rolled across the lawn and slammed into the living room of the condo.
Three people asleep upstairs were unharmed.
The passenger inside the SUV said he and the driver were eating McDonald's in the car at the time of the incident.
The car punched a 10-foot-wide hole in the condo's exterior.
Officers at the scene say there was no evidence the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs. He was not cited.
car crash, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees