Los Angeles News
SUV plows into Chatsworth condo; no injuries
CHATSWORTH, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An SUV plowed through a condo in Chatsworth Saturday, but fortunately no one was injured.
The incident happened at about 2:20 a.m. in the 20655 block of Devonshire Street.
Officials say the driver lost control, jumped a curb, rolled across the lawn and slammed into the living room of the condo.
Three people asleep upstairs were unharmed.
The passenger inside the SUV said he and the driver were eating McDonald's in the car at the time of the incident.
The car punched a 10-foot-wide hole in the condo's exterior.
Officers at the scene say there was no evidence the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs. He was not cited.
car crash, los angeles news
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- SoCal fire season could be worst in 100 years
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Yucaipa teen run over by alleged drunk driver
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- 'MU' premieres w/ blue carpet, tailgate party 27 min ago
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series