Los Angeles News
Domestic dispute turns fatal in San Pedro
SAN PEDRO, Calif. (KABC) -- A domestic dispute turned fatal in San Pedro, where police say a man fatally shot a woman and then turned the gun on himself.
Police received a domestic violence call from a home in the 3100 block of Almeria Street at about 10:30 p.m. Friday.
When officers arrived, they found 45-year-old Michelle Stamper fatally shot and 55-year-old Johnny O'Kane suffering from a gunshot wound. O'Kane was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
The incident appeared to be an attempted murder suicide.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact Harbor Area Homicide Detective David Alvarez at (310) 726-7879.
lapd, murder, los angeles news
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters 12 min ago
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people 55 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video