Los Angeles News
Domestic dispute turns fatal in San Pedro
SAN PEDRO, Calif. (KABC) -- A domestic dispute turned fatal in San Pedro, where police say a man fatally shot a woman and then turned the gun on himself.
Police received a domestic violence call from a home in the 3100 block of Almeria Street at about 10:30 p.m. Friday.
When officers arrived, they found 45-year-old Michelle Stamper fatally shot and 55-year-old Johnny O'Kane suffering from a gunshot wound. O'Kane was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
The incident appeared to be an attempted murder suicide.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact Harbor Area Homicide Detective David Alvarez at (310) 726-7879.
lapd, murder, los angeles news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange 8 min ago
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 30 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 59 min ago
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future