Los Angeles News
Burbank minor accused of molesting 4-year-old boy in parent's care
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 14-year-old boy has been detained on charges that he sexually abused a 4-year-old boy who was in his parent's care.
The alleged sexual abuse happened at the Mejia Family Day Care located on the 2100 block of Pepper Street in Burbank.
According to police, the son of the day care operator abused the 4-year-old male toddler at the facility.
The investigation is ongoing. Burbank police say investigators are conducting a full review of the day care business.
The suspect, whose identity was not released, is currently being held at the Sylmar Juvenile Hall on suspicion of sexual abuse of a minor.
burbank, arrest, sexual assault, child abuse, los angeles news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 2 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 52 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors