Los Angeles News
South LA drive-by shooting injures boy, 15
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy was shot after being hit during a drive-by shooting in South Los Angeles Wednesday morning.
The incident occurred at 7:35 a.m. near Gardena Boulevard and Estrella Avenue, said authorities. The boy received one gunshot wound and was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There were no arrests, and police do not have a motive or suspect description at this time.
If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to call the LAPD Southeast Station at (213) 972-7828.
lapd, south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis