Los Angeles News
South LA drive-by shooting injures boy, 15
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy was shot after being hit during a drive-by shooting in South Los Angeles Wednesday morning.
The incident occurred at 7:35 a.m. near Gardena Boulevard and Estrella Avenue, said authorities. The boy received one gunshot wound and was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There were no arrests, and police do not have a motive or suspect description at this time.
If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to call the LAPD Southeast Station at (213) 972-7828.
lapd, south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks