Los Angeles News
Woman's body found in Mid-City driveway
MID CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A woman's was body found in the driveway of her home in Los Angeles' Mid City on Thursday night.
The victim's friend made the discovery around 5 p.m. in the 2100 hundred block of South Redondo Boulevard. The woman is said to be around 50 years old.
LAPD Wilshire detectives were on the scene. Investigators are now questioning neighbors and asking anyone who saw or heard anything to give them a call.
Police say the woman suffered trauma to the side of her head. The incident was being investigated as homicide. The friend who found her body is not considered a suspect.
It was earlier reported that the person who found the body was a husband, but police say it was a friend.
body found, homicide investigation, lapd, mid-city, los angeles news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke