Los Angeles News
Woman's body found in Mid-City driveway
MID CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A woman's was body found in the driveway of her home in Los Angeles' Mid City on Thursday night.
The victim's friend made the discovery around 5 p.m. in the 2100 hundred block of South Redondo Boulevard. The woman is said to be around 50 years old.
LAPD Wilshire detectives were on the scene. Investigators are now questioning neighbors and asking anyone who saw or heard anything to give them a call.
Police say the woman suffered trauma to the side of her head. The incident was being investigated as homicide. The friend who found her body is not considered a suspect.
It was earlier reported that the person who found the body was a husband, but police say it was a friend.
body found, homicide investigation, lapd, mid-city, los angeles news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 40 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 38 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts