Los Angeles News
Pursuit suspect arrested after chase ends in Rialto
RIALTO, Calif. (KABC) -- California Highway Patrol officers arrested a driver at the end of an erratic high-speed pursuit Friday night.
At about 7 p.m., L.A. County San Dimas Sheriff's deputies were alerted by a citizen's call about a hit-and-run driver near Sunflower Avenue in the Glendora/Covina area.
Glendora Police and CHP officers located the suspect and began the pursuit near North Grand Avenue and the eastbound 210 Freeway.
The suspect weaved in and out of traffic lanes. The two-door silver coupe did not have its headlights on and the car's hazard lights were blinking during the entire chase.
The suspect pulled into the median of the freeway and drove into westbound 210 lanes.
The suspect exited the westbound 210 Freeway onto the surface streets of Rialto.
The suspect was stopped in a parking lot area near a gas station in Rialto. The driver was dragged out of the car and arrested by CHP officers.
Nobody was hurt in the wild chase. The suspect is facing a long list of charges.
california highway patrol, los angeles news, leanne suter
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting 14 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case 27 min ago
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West 52 min ago
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case 42 min ago
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- 'The Butler' snubbed by Golden Globes
42 min ago
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
18 min ago