Los Angeles News
Pursuit suspect arrested after chase ends in Rialto
RIALTO, Calif. (KABC) -- California Highway Patrol officers arrested a driver at the end of an erratic high-speed pursuit Friday night.
At about 7 p.m., L.A. County San Dimas Sheriff's deputies were alerted by a citizen's call about a hit-and-run driver near Sunflower Avenue in the Glendora/Covina area.
Glendora Police and CHP officers located the suspect and began the pursuit near North Grand Avenue and the eastbound 210 Freeway.
The suspect weaved in and out of traffic lanes. The two-door silver coupe did not have its headlights on and the car's hazard lights were blinking during the entire chase.
The suspect pulled into the median of the freeway and drove into westbound 210 lanes.
The suspect exited the westbound 210 Freeway onto the surface streets of Rialto.
The suspect was stopped in a parking lot area near a gas station in Rialto. The driver was dragged out of the car and arrested by CHP officers.
Nobody was hurt in the wild chase. The suspect is facing a long list of charges.
california highway patrol, los angeles news, leanne suter
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 9 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic 55 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 25 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)