Los Angeles News
Pasadena garage fire knocked out by firefighters
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Firefighters were able to confine flames to the garage of a home in Pasadena after it caught fire Sunday.
Pasadena fire crews responded to an attached garage fire on the 300 block of Linda Rosa Avenue and found 3 motorcycles, a truck, and a vehicle on fire.
Crews quickly put out the blaze, which was reported at 4:50 a.m.
All residents evacuated the home and no injuries were reported.
Two adjacent homes sustained minor damage.
A family of three and an adult from a second home have been temporarily displaced with help from the Red Cross.
The fire is estimated to cost $100,000 in damages, authorities said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
pasadena, fire, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 7 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 21 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 55 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
48 min ago