Los Angeles News
Pasadena garage fire knocked out by firefighters
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Firefighters were able to confine flames to the garage of a home in Pasadena after it caught fire Sunday.
Pasadena fire crews responded to an attached garage fire on the 300 block of Linda Rosa Avenue and found 3 motorcycles, a truck, and a vehicle on fire.
Crews quickly put out the blaze, which was reported at 4:50 a.m.
All residents evacuated the home and no injuries were reported.
Two adjacent homes sustained minor damage.
A family of three and an adult from a second home have been temporarily displaced with help from the Red Cross.
The fire is estimated to cost $100,000 in damages, authorities said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
pasadena, fire, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 38 min ago
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)