Los Angeles News
Suspects sought in Bellflower double shooting
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting in Bellflower on Sunday that injured two people.
Deputies say three suspects forced their way into an apartment complex in the 15700 block of Eucalyptus Avenue around 5:40 p.m. and opened fire.
A male and female, believed to be in their 30s, were transported to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood and remain hospitalized in stable condition.
A young girl was also in the apartment at the time of the shooting, but was not hurt. She was escorted from the scene by Lakewood deputies.
A man was detained at the scene but later released.
The motive behind the shooting was unknown.
shooting, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 33 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 49 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 29 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 44 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2