Los Angeles News
Man in wheelchair shot outside GameStop store
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help in tracking down a suspect who shot and wounded a handicapped man outside a video game store Tuesday.
The shooting happened at a GameStop store located at 3183 Wilshire Boulevard just after 1 a.m.
A crowd was gathered outside the GameStop for the midnight release of the highly anticipated game "Call of Duty."
Authorities say the shooter walked up to the man, shot him several times in the abdomen, and then took off.
The victim, who was in a wheelchair, is in stable condition.
The circumstances of the shooting were under investigation. Anyone with information was urged to call LAPD at (213) 473-0476.
shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film 48 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- California farmers to get more water
1 min ago