Los Angeles News
Man in wheelchair shot outside GameStop store
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help in tracking down a suspect who shot and wounded a handicapped man outside a video game store Tuesday.
The shooting happened at a GameStop store located at 3183 Wilshire Boulevard just after 1 a.m.
A crowd was gathered outside the GameStop for the midnight release of the highly anticipated game "Call of Duty."
Authorities say the shooter walked up to the man, shot him several times in the abdomen, and then took off.
The victim, who was in a wheelchair, is in stable condition.
The circumstances of the shooting were under investigation. Anyone with information was urged to call LAPD at (213) 473-0476.
shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor 29 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Sitting still for hours raises blood clot risk
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son