Los Angeles News
Man in wheelchair shot outside GameStop store
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help in tracking down a suspect who shot and wounded a handicapped man outside a video game store Tuesday.
The shooting happened at a GameStop store located at 3183 Wilshire Boulevard just after 1 a.m.
A crowd was gathered outside the GameStop for the midnight release of the highly anticipated game "Call of Duty."
Authorities say the shooter walked up to the man, shot him several times in the abdomen, and then took off.
The victim, who was in a wheelchair, is in stable condition.
The circumstances of the shooting were under investigation. Anyone with information was urged to call LAPD at (213) 473-0476.
shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- Covina shooting: 3 injured, including minor 7 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 33 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies 45 min ago
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Banksy's 'Flower Girl' auctioned off at $209K 26 min ago
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)