Los Angeles News
Man in wheelchair shot outside GameStop store
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help in tracking down a suspect who shot and wounded a handicapped man outside a video game store Tuesday.
The shooting happened at a GameStop store located at 3183 Wilshire Boulevard just after 1 a.m.
A crowd was gathered outside the GameStop for the midnight release of the highly anticipated game "Call of Duty."
Authorities say the shooter walked up to the man, shot him several times in the abdomen, and then took off.
The victim, who was in a wheelchair, is in stable condition.
The circumstances of the shooting were under investigation. Anyone with information was urged to call LAPD at (213) 473-0476.
shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 10 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 8 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged elder abuse
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Aug. trial set for Ohio man in kidnap case
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- Baby bath seats recalled due to drowning fear
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)