Los Angeles News
South El Monte killing: Victim left in ditch
SOUTH EL MONTE, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County deputies are investigating a shooting death in South El Monte, where the body was left in a ditch.
That shooting happened around 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Rosemead Boulevard.
Deputies found the victim's body in a ditch near the Whittier Narrows Recreation Area.
Authorities have not released the victim's name or said what may have led up to the shooting.
body found, shooting, los angeles news
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery 59 min ago
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 25 min ago
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims 28 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal 35 min ago
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
10 min ago