Los Angeles News
South El Monte killing: Victim left in ditch
SOUTH EL MONTE, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County deputies are investigating a shooting death in South El Monte, where the body was left in a ditch.
That shooting happened around 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Rosemead Boulevard.
Deputies found the victim's body in a ditch near the Whittier Narrows Recreation Area.
Authorities have not released the victim's name or said what may have led up to the shooting.
body found, shooting, los angeles news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown 19 min ago
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present