Los Angeles News
South El Monte killing: Victim left in ditch
SOUTH EL MONTE, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County deputies are investigating a shooting death in South El Monte, where the body was left in a ditch.
That shooting happened around 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Rosemead Boulevard.
Deputies found the victim's body in a ditch near the Whittier Narrows Recreation Area.
Authorities have not released the victim's name or said what may have led up to the shooting.
body found, shooting, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees