Los Angeles News
Union Station evacuated due to suspicious package
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Union Station was closed and evacuated Thursday afternoon due to a suspicious package.
The suspicious package was left on the Red Line platform. It was discovered about 2:30 p.m.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was investigating.
Patsaouras Plaza was closed to bus service as a result. Riders were advised to board buses at Cesar Chavez Avenue and Vignes Street.
Union Station was re-opened by 3:55 p.m.
downtown, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior 12 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever 46 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour