Los Angeles News
Union Station evacuated due to suspicious package
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Union Station was closed and evacuated Thursday afternoon due to a suspicious package.
The suspicious package was left on the Red Line platform. It was discovered about 2:30 p.m.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was investigating.
Patsaouras Plaza was closed to bus service as a result. Riders were advised to board buses at Cesar Chavez Avenue and Vignes Street.
Union Station was re-opened by 3:55 p.m.
downtown, los angeles news
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 20 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians