Los Angeles News
Union Station evacuated due to suspicious package
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Union Station was closed and evacuated Thursday afternoon due to a suspicious package.
The suspicious package was left on the Red Line platform. It was discovered about 2:30 p.m.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was investigating.
Patsaouras Plaza was closed to bus service as a result. Riders were advised to board buses at Cesar Chavez Avenue and Vignes Street.
Union Station was re-opened by 3:55 p.m.
downtown, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe? 13 min ago
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill
- Bear cub frequents Duarte for snacks
49 min ago