Los Angeles News
Deputies arrest four juvenile "taggers" in Lancaster
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Four juvenile males suspected of graffiti vandalism in Lancaster were arrested Thursday following a month long investigation.
Lancaster sheriff's deputies believe the 14-year-old male juveniles are responsible for more than 400 acts of vandalism throughout the city. The juveniles are also said to be part of the same tagging crew which primarily targeted Lancaster city property along with Cole Middle School and Eastside High School.
The damage to the city was estimated to be $20,000.
The suspects are facing felony vandalism charges.
arrest, vandalism, los angeles news
- Race for LA mayor too close to call 6 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10