Los Angeles News
Deputies arrest four juvenile "taggers" in Lancaster
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Four juvenile males suspected of graffiti vandalism in Lancaster were arrested Thursday following a month long investigation.
Lancaster sheriff's deputies believe the 14-year-old male juveniles are responsible for more than 400 acts of vandalism throughout the city. The juveniles are also said to be part of the same tagging crew which primarily targeted Lancaster city property along with Cole Middle School and Eastside High School.
The damage to the city was estimated to be $20,000.
The suspects are facing felony vandalism charges.
arrest, vandalism, los angeles news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 8 min ago
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 59 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 54 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 15 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
49 min ago