Los Angeles News
Deputies arrest four juvenile "taggers" in Lancaster
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Four juvenile males suspected of graffiti vandalism in Lancaster were arrested Thursday following a month long investigation.
Lancaster sheriff's deputies believe the 14-year-old male juveniles are responsible for more than 400 acts of vandalism throughout the city. The juveniles are also said to be part of the same tagging crew which primarily targeted Lancaster city property along with Cole Middle School and Eastside High School.
The damage to the city was estimated to be $20,000.
The suspects are facing felony vandalism charges.
arrest, vandalism, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots 6 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 31 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report