Los Angeles News
Deputies arrest four juvenile "taggers" in Lancaster
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Four juvenile males suspected of graffiti vandalism in Lancaster were arrested Thursday following a month long investigation.
Lancaster sheriff's deputies believe the 14-year-old male juveniles are responsible for more than 400 acts of vandalism throughout the city. The juveniles are also said to be part of the same tagging crew which primarily targeted Lancaster city property along with Cole Middle School and Eastside High School.
The damage to the city was estimated to be $20,000.
The suspects are facing felony vandalism charges.
arrest, vandalism, los angeles news
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police 2 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video