Los Angeles News
LAPD seeks help to identify a deceased female hospital patient
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Investigators need help in identifying a deceased woman who was dropped off at King Urgent Care Clinic in Willowbrook two months ago.
According to coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey, Jane Doe was alive when she was dropped off at the King Urgent Care Clinic located at 12021 South Wilmington Avenue around 1:50 p.m. on Sept. 27.
The woman, who was dropped off with no wallet or identification, later died at the hospital.
Her cause of death is pending the result of toxicology tests.
Authorities say she was seen at a liquor store near Atlantic Avenue and Compton Boulevard in unincorporated East Compton prior to her death. She was also turned away from an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting near Manchester Avenue and Broadway in South Los Angeles before arriving at the urgent care clinic.
Officials say Jane Doe is Hispanic, about 5 feet tall, weighing 129 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She was dropped off wearing a shirt with vertical red and blue stripes with "ECD" on the chest, black pants, black LA Gear sneakers and two necklaces.
Anyone with information related to this case is asked to call the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office at (323) 343-0714 or coroner's investigator Daniel Machian at (323) 343-0754.
CNS contributed to this report.
lapd, los angeles news
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- Kelly Thomas trial: Surveillance video shown
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery 7 min ago
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- Ben Stiller marks prints at TCL Theatre
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video
- TN teacher's social media lesson goes viral
56 min ago
- Sea turtles call local San Gabriel River home
25 min ago