Los Angeles News
Pacoima fatal hit-and-run suspect arrested
PACOIMA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The suspected driver behind a deadly hit-and-run crash that killed an 82-year-old woman in Pacoima has been arrested.
The incident happened just before 8 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of El Dorado Avenue and Van Nuys Boulevard.
Herlinda Carrillo of Pacoima was walking across the street when she was struck. She died at the hospital.
Police say 21-year-old Eduardo Garcia of Canoga Park took off after the crash, but he was later arrested for felony hit-and-run.
hit and run, arrest, car crash, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious 23 min ago
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days 54 min ago
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Holiday shopping tips, ideas to save money
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)
- Pet of the Week: 6-yr-old terrier mix Tillie
41 min ago