Los Angeles News
Pacoima fatal hit-and-run suspect arrested
PACOIMA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The suspected driver behind a deadly hit-and-run crash that killed an 82-year-old woman in Pacoima has been arrested.
The incident happened just before 8 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of El Dorado Avenue and Van Nuys Boulevard.
Herlinda Carrillo of Pacoima was walking across the street when she was struck. She died at the hospital.
Police say 21-year-old Eduardo Garcia of Canoga Park took off after the crash, but he was later arrested for felony hit-and-run.
hit and run, arrest, car crash, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged 38 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour