Los Angeles News
Blue Line shooting wounds 19-year-old man in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A 19-year-old man was shot while riding the Metro Blue Line in Long Beach on Monday.
Authorities say the victim was on the southbound Blue Line at 5th Street and Long Beach Boulevard when shots were fired at 6:15 p.m. The victim is in stable condition.
Three to four male suspects were last seen running eastbound on 6th Street. Authorities have no motive yet for the shooting.
Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
shooting, long beach, los angeles news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies 8 min ago
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim 12 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 10 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned 23 min ago
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled 40 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products 30 min ago
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)