Los Angeles News
Dead Louisville High School track coach's autopsy to be performed
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An autopsy is set to be done Tuesday on the body of a local track coach believed to be murdered.
Authorities say 43-year-old Gretchen Corrales was found dead Friday on the 2700 block of Long Beach Boulevard.
Corrales' estranged husband, 36-year-old Gilberto Corrales, is in custody and is accused of killing her. Police say it was a case of domestic violence.
Corrales was the track coach at Louisville High School in Woodland Hills and previously worked at California State University, Los Angeles.
Gilberto Corrales is being held on $1 million.
murder, los angeles news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film 52 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- California farmers to get more water
5 min ago