Los Angeles News
Dead Louisville High School track coach's autopsy to be performed
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An autopsy is set to be done Tuesday on the body of a local track coach believed to be murdered.
Authorities say 43-year-old Gretchen Corrales was found dead Friday on the 2700 block of Long Beach Boulevard.
Corrales' estranged husband, 36-year-old Gilberto Corrales, is in custody and is accused of killing her. Police say it was a case of domestic violence.
Corrales was the track coach at Louisville High School in Woodland Hills and previously worked at California State University, Los Angeles.
Gilberto Corrales is being held on $1 million.
murder, los angeles news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 53 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 33 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 4 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks