Los Angeles News
Wilshire-area businesses targeted by burglars
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A series of commercial burglaries in the Wilshire area has triggered a hunt for suspects.
Five businesses between the 4200 and 5500 blocks of Pico Boulevard were targeted all in the month of October.
Surveillance video from the burglaries captured images of one of the suspects. He has a "W" in cursive style script tattooed on the right side of his neck.
As many as five suspects took property and money during the burglaries, say police.
Detectives say they got away in a dark colored 1995-to-2000 Chevrolet Astro van.
If you have any information that could help investigators, you're asked to call the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD-24-7 or (877) 527-3247.
burglary, lapd, los angeles news
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 18 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 42 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble 30 min ago
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry 6 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)