Los Angeles News
Space shuttle Endeavour's journey showcased at Monrovia exhibit
MONROVIA, Calif. (KABC) -- The space shuttle Endeavour's historic journey was captured in photos and showcased at an exhibit in Monrovia.
Eyewitness News videographer Stephen Colman's photo collection was on display at the Monrovia Association of Fine Arts' Holiday Art Walk Saturday night.
At the event, Colman presented his photos to students who will continue to be inspired by the images when they are put on display at several Monrovia schools.
Endeavour arrived at the California Science Center on Oct. 14 after a 12-mile trek through the streets of Los Angeles. The shuttle is currently on display at the "Endeavour: The California Story" exhibit, which opened to the public Oct. 30.
space shuttle, los angeles news
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video