Los Angeles News
Space shuttle Endeavour's journey showcased at Monrovia exhibit
MONROVIA, Calif. (KABC) -- The space shuttle Endeavour's historic journey was captured in photos and showcased at an exhibit in Monrovia.
Eyewitness News videographer Stephen Colman's photo collection was on display at the Monrovia Association of Fine Arts' Holiday Art Walk Saturday night.
At the event, Colman presented his photos to students who will continue to be inspired by the images when they are put on display at several Monrovia schools.
Endeavour arrived at the California Science Center on Oct. 14 after a 12-mile trek through the streets of Los Angeles. The shuttle is currently on display at the "Endeavour: The California Story" exhibit, which opened to the public Oct. 30.
space shuttle, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis