Los Angeles News
LAUSD teacher in wild pursuit pleads guilty to molest
DOWNEY, Calif. (KABC) -- An LAUSD teacher charged with molesting a 14-year-old girl and leading police on a dramatic high-speed pursuit pleaded guilty in a Downey courtroom Monday.
A sentencing hearing has been set for Dec. 17 for Kip Arnold.
Arnold, a 51-year-old physical education teacher at Southeast Middle School, has previously pleaded not guilty to six counts of child molestation.
He is also accused of endangering public safety during a pursuit in July when he drove his truck off an embankment and into a business.
pursuit, south bay, sex crimes, arrest, court case, los angeles news
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt 34 min ago
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians