Los Angeles News
Argument leads to stabbing on MTA bus in West LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are searching for the suspects who stabbed a passenger aboard a MTA line 720 bus moving westbound on Wilshire Boulevard in West Los Angeles.
The incident happened near Wilshire Boulevard and Bundy Drive just after midnight Wednesday.
According to police, the victim got into an argument with two men and tried to hit one of the suspects. Witnesses say that's when the suspect pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed the victim in the hand.
The unidentified victim was transported to a local hospital with minor non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects were last seen exiting the bus and heading down Wilshire Boulevard.
stabbing, los angeles news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter