Los Angeles News
Divine Design: Shopping for a good cause
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Divine Design brings together discounted designer goods and a worthy cause - just in time for the holidays.
The shopping event offers customers deep discounts on furniture, clothes, gifts, beauty products and children's items while helping out a good cause.
The event kicks off Thursday and runs through Monday at Beverly Hills.
The annual fundraiser benefits Project Angel Food. For every $5 spent, the non-profit agency will cook and deliver a meal to someone struggling with HIV, AIDS, cancer or other life-threatening illnesses.
The event has been running for more than 20 years.
You can get more information including hours, ticket prices and directions at www.divinedesign.org.
fashion, shopping, charity, health, food, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 55 min ago
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law 15 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
40 min ago