Los Angeles News
Divine Design: Shopping for a good cause
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Divine Design brings together discounted designer goods and a worthy cause - just in time for the holidays.
The shopping event offers customers deep discounts on furniture, clothes, gifts, beauty products and children's items while helping out a good cause.
The event kicks off Thursday and runs through Monday at Beverly Hills.
The annual fundraiser benefits Project Angel Food. For every $5 spent, the non-profit agency will cook and deliver a meal to someone struggling with HIV, AIDS, cancer or other life-threatening illnesses.
The event has been running for more than 20 years.
You can get more information including hours, ticket prices and directions at www.divinedesign.org.
fashion, shopping, charity, health, food, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 1 min ago
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58 15 min ago
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 29 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case 9 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store 10 min ago
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members 31 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 21 min ago
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour