Los Angeles News
Divine Design: Shopping for a good cause
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Divine Design brings together discounted designer goods and a worthy cause - just in time for the holidays.
The shopping event offers customers deep discounts on furniture, clothes, gifts, beauty products and children's items while helping out a good cause.
The event kicks off Thursday and runs through Monday at Beverly Hills.
The annual fundraiser benefits Project Angel Food. For every $5 spent, the non-profit agency will cook and deliver a meal to someone struggling with HIV, AIDS, cancer or other life-threatening illnesses.
The event has been running for more than 20 years.
You can get more information including hours, ticket prices and directions at www.divinedesign.org.
fashion, shopping, charity, health, food, los angeles news
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- Kelly Thomas trial: Surveillance video shown
- NYC train crash airs queries about technology
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- Ben Stiller marks prints at TCL Theatre
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video
- TN teacher's social media lesson goes viral
46 min ago
- Sea turtles call local San Gabriel River home
15 min ago