Los Angeles News
Divine Design: Shopping for a good cause
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Divine Design brings together discounted designer goods and a worthy cause - just in time for the holidays.
The shopping event offers customers deep discounts on furniture, clothes, gifts, beauty products and children's items while helping out a good cause.
The event kicks off Thursday and runs through Monday at Beverly Hills.
The annual fundraiser benefits Project Angel Food. For every $5 spent, the non-profit agency will cook and deliver a meal to someone struggling with HIV, AIDS, cancer or other life-threatening illnesses.
The event has been running for more than 20 years.
You can get more information including hours, ticket prices and directions at www.divinedesign.org.
fashion, shopping, charity, health, food, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation 25 min ago
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)