Los Angeles News
Suspects rob man selling iPhone on Craigslist
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for two men suspected of robbing a man who answered their Craigslist request to buy an iPhone 5.
Officials said the suspects robbed the man on Saturday around 8:30 p.m. after traveling to the victim's residence in the 5800 block of Mustang Drive in Simi Valley.
The suspects were supposed to purchase an iPhone 5 from the victim.
However, upon meeting, the suspects allegedly punched the victim, took the iPhone, and fled the area in a tan or brown Toyota Camry with black paper plates and white lettering.
The suspects were described as two African American males in their early to mid 20s.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery was urged to contact the Simi Valley Police Department at (805) 583-6950.
iPhone, robbery, los angeles news
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Fast food workers protest, demand $15 an hour 33 min ago
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct 18 min ago
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Manhattan Toy Quixel baby rattles recalled
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple 56 min ago
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer
- Pet of the Week: Female Corgi mix named Brie
31 min ago