Los Angeles News
Assemblyman Mike Feuer hospitalized following car accident
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former State Assemblyman Mike Feuer remains hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries after a truck allegedly ran a red light and hit his Prius.
The accident occurred Monday as Feuer was driving to the swearing-in ceremony at the Galen Center at USC for new Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey.
The Assemblyman suffered multiple rib fractures with pulmonary contusion and a spleen laceration.
Feuer, also a candidate for Los Angeles City Attorney, will reportedly remain in the hospital for a few days and is expected to make a full and speedy recovery.
usc, car crash, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran 1 min ago
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees