Los Angeles News
Assemblyman Mike Feuer hospitalized following car accident
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former State Assemblyman Mike Feuer remains hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries after a truck allegedly ran a red light and hit his Prius.
The accident occurred Monday as Feuer was driving to the swearing-in ceremony at the Galen Center at USC for new Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey.
The Assemblyman suffered multiple rib fractures with pulmonary contusion and a spleen laceration.
Feuer, also a candidate for Los Angeles City Attorney, will reportedly remain in the hospital for a few days and is expected to make a full and speedy recovery.
usc, car crash, los angeles news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 27 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...