Los Angeles News
Suspects sought in deadly downtown LA robbery
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are searching for two men involved in a deadly robbery in downtown Los Angeles.
The victim, who was said to be in his late 30s, was found around 10:40 p.m. Monday at San Julian and Sixth streets.
Police say it appears the man was confronted by the suspects and was either pushed or punched.
He hit his head on the concrete and was pronounced dead at the scene.
"We think it was a robbery that went bad," LAPD Sgt. Richard Tamez said.
Anyone with information was asked to call the LAPD Central Station at (213) 485-3294.
CNS contributed to this report.
downtown, lapd, robbery, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 34 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts