Los Angeles News
Suspects sought in deadly downtown LA robbery
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are searching for two men involved in a deadly robbery in downtown Los Angeles.
The victim, who was said to be in his late 30s, was found around 10:40 p.m. Monday at San Julian and Sixth streets.
Police say it appears the man was confronted by the suspects and was either pushed or punched.
He hit his head on the concrete and was pronounced dead at the scene.
"We think it was a robbery that went bad," LAPD Sgt. Richard Tamez said.
Anyone with information was asked to call the LAPD Central Station at (213) 485-3294.
CNS contributed to this report.
downtown, lapd, robbery, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 38 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 27 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video