Los Angeles News
Bob Hope Airport parking lot rates to jump $2
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- Daily rates at some of Bob Hope Airport's parking lots are going up by $2 starting in January.
The price hike is in response to falling parking revenue. The Burbank airport says that could affect service for passengers.
Economy Lot B, located on the east side of Hollywood Way south of Winona Avenue, and Lot C on Thornton Avenue will go up from $10 to $12 per day. Also, Lot E will increase by $2 to $23 per day. Valet parking will also increase from $21 to $23 per day.
The Economy Lot A, located on Hollywood Way and Winona Avenue, will remain at $10 per day. Also, the short-term parking structure will remain $31 per day.
An airport official said that the airport's parking vendor, Standard Parking, is working on plans for a comprehensive "Frequent Parker Program," that will reward repeat customers with discounted rates and other incentives.
burbank, airport news, los angeles news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans 55 min ago
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs 54 min ago
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
15 min ago
- Pet of the Week: Beagle mix named Noelle
12 min ago