Los Angeles News
3 robbery suspects arrested after pursuit crash in Norwalk
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- Several suspected car thieves are behind bars after leading sheriff's deputies on a short pursuit.
According to authorities, the chase began around 9 p.m. Tuesday as deputies chased the stolen Honda through Lakewood.
The pursuit ended when the driver crashed the stolen vehicle into a Mini Cooper near Alondra and Horst avenues in Norwalk.
Three suspects were arrested, including a woman who was driving the stolen car.
The driver of the Mini Cooper that was hit suffered non-life threatening injuries.
car crash, pursuit, arrest, robbery, los angeles news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 40 min ago
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 19 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)