Los Angeles News
Hollenbeck area burglary suspect photos released by LAPD
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police have released surveillance photographs of a man responsible for multiple commercial burglaries in the Hollenbeck area, hoping it will lead to an arrest.
Investigators say the suspect has been linked to at least five commercial burglaries within the past two weeks. All of the robberies have occurred between 12 a.m. and 4.a.m. along the Cesar E. Chavez corridor from State to Indiana streets.
During a robbery at a Mexican restaurant called Los 5 Puntos, the robbery suspect smashed the front window pane of the business, took cash from the register, and then fled the scene.
Surveillance video from other robberies shows the suspect also taking cigarettes and lottery tickets.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male with grey hair, between 45 and 50 years old, standing between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighing between 150 and 160 pounds. Surveillance footage also shows the suspect wearing prescription glasses.
Anyone with information regarding the commercial burglaries was asked to contact Hollenbeck Burglary Detective Eagleson at (213) 361-7048.
caught on tape, robbery, lapd, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 13 min ago
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Telescope detects Earth-like planet
25 min ago