Los Angeles News
Hollenbeck area burglary suspect photos released by LAPD
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police have released surveillance photographs of a man responsible for multiple commercial burglaries in the Hollenbeck area, hoping it will lead to an arrest.
Investigators say the suspect has been linked to at least five commercial burglaries within the past two weeks. All of the robberies have occurred between 12 a.m. and 4.a.m. along the Cesar E. Chavez corridor from State to Indiana streets.
During a robbery at a Mexican restaurant called Los 5 Puntos, the robbery suspect smashed the front window pane of the business, took cash from the register, and then fled the scene.
Surveillance video from other robberies shows the suspect also taking cigarettes and lottery tickets.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male with grey hair, between 45 and 50 years old, standing between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighing between 150 and 160 pounds. Surveillance footage also shows the suspect wearing prescription glasses.
Anyone with information regarding the commercial burglaries was asked to contact Hollenbeck Burglary Detective Eagleson at (213) 361-7048.
caught on tape, robbery, lapd, los angeles news
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- Stroke recognition crucial for quick...
38 min ago