Los Angeles News
Hollenbeck area burglary suspect photos released by LAPD
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police have released surveillance photographs of a man responsible for multiple commercial burglaries in the Hollenbeck area, hoping it will lead to an arrest.
Investigators say the suspect has been linked to at least five commercial burglaries within the past two weeks. All of the robberies have occurred between 12 a.m. and 4.a.m. along the Cesar E. Chavez corridor from State to Indiana streets.
During a robbery at a Mexican restaurant called Los 5 Puntos, the robbery suspect smashed the front window pane of the business, took cash from the register, and then fled the scene.
Surveillance video from other robberies shows the suspect also taking cigarettes and lottery tickets.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male with grey hair, between 45 and 50 years old, standing between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighing between 150 and 160 pounds. Surveillance footage also shows the suspect wearing prescription glasses.
Anyone with information regarding the commercial burglaries was asked to contact Hollenbeck Burglary Detective Eagleson at (213) 361-7048.
caught on tape, robbery, lapd, los angeles news
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
58 min ago