Los Angeles News
Jet Blue to end daytime flights at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- Jet Blue announced it is eliminating all daytime flights out of Bob Hope Airport in Burbank starting next month.
The discount airline is shuttering its daily service from Burbank to Las Vegas, and one flight to New York's John F. Kennedy Airport.
Jet Blue's evening service to New York will continue as normal.
American Airlines ended its service at Bob Hope Airport on Feb. 9.
Bob Hope Airport officials just approved parking rate hikes, as a result of a steep drop in passenger use and parking revenue.
airline, airport news, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report