Los Angeles News
Hollywood suspect killed in LAPD shooting
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was shot and killed in an officer-involved shooting in Hollywood Wednesday morning.
Authorities responded to a domestic violence call in the 1800 block of Whitley Avenue at about 7:30 a.m. It was unclear what caused the officers to open fire. It is unknown if the suspect was armed.
The man was declared dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
No officers were hurt in the shooting.
shooting, hollywood, officer-involved shooting, los angeles news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut