Los Angeles News
Commercial building catches on fire in Vernon
VERNON, Calif. (KABC) -- A commercial building that houses three businesses in Vernon caught on fire Sunday.
The second alarm fire was reported around 7:30 p.m. at 49th Street and Santa Fe Avenue. More than 50 firefighters responded to the scene.
The building was evacuated and there were no reports of injuries. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The extent of damage was not immediately known, but a partial roof collapse was reported.
fire, los angeles news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach 40 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 50 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Fundraiser held for Corona football player
51 min ago