Los Angeles News
Commercial building catches on fire in Vernon
VERNON, Calif. (KABC) -- A commercial building that houses three businesses in Vernon caught on fire Sunday.
The second alarm fire was reported around 7:30 p.m. at 49th Street and Santa Fe Avenue. More than 50 firefighters responded to the scene.
The building was evacuated and there were no reports of injuries. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The extent of damage was not immediately known, but a partial roof collapse was reported.
fire, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks