Los Angeles News
Long Beach police search for armed robbery suspect
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Some people in Long Beach were evacuated Sunday night as police looked for an armed man. The suspect remained at large as of Monday morning.
Police said the suspect robbed a pizza delivery driver just before 8 p.m. in the 800 block of East Anaheim Street.
Officers started chasing the suspect and eventually shot at him. It was unclear if they hit the suspect. The officers were not injured.
A perimeter was set up in a five-block area as a SWAT team conducted its search, but the perimeter was broken down at 7:30 a.m. The suspect remains outstanding.
officer-involved shooting, los angeles news
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 4 min ago
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest 8 min ago
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video